Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"

Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"
My FREE short story Memoir Available Worldwide on Amazon and iBooks (Click the Picture Above)

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Crazy Larry Show is now available on YouTube. So without further a do, I introduce to you, the Crazy Larry Show, with more episodes coming soon....

I just launched my new YouTube channel,the Crazy Larry Show A homeless CRAZY as a Jewish man named Larry. This is the debut video I shot from my brand used iPad 4 in Retina display in front of the Marathon library. The URL is http://www.youtube.com/user/CrazyLarryShow .If the link doesn't work. Crazy Larry calls into the Key West WEOW 92.7 radio station and talks to DJ Bill Bravo on the phone. He was banned from the library for "cussing" out a librarian. I have to go now, because the library is closing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment