Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"

Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"
My FREE short story Memoir Available Worldwide on Amazon and iBooks (Click the Picture Above)

Thursday, June 5, 2014

New J.O.B. and New T-Shirts

I am now officially working at Keys Fisheries as a Sign Holder/Waver!!

I have a new online T-Shirt Storefront http://www.funnyshirts.org/s/lol Where you can get Fall Down Daddy T-Shirts and If It Smells Like Fish, Make It A Dish shirt. I will have more designs, slogans and sayings in the future.
That's all for now, I have to go to work!! I'm working 6 days a week with Tuesdays Off from 2pm - 8pm. See you then, on the corner of 35th St and U.S.1 in Marathon, Florida!! I sound like a friggin' hooker!! P.S. My co-worker walked off the job last Friday so I was the only sign waver so they scheduled me 6 days a week. Then my co sign waver came back, so my schedule went back to 4 days on 3 days off. Just yesterday, my former current co worker got arrested for Battery with Bodily Harm and Possession  Under 20 Grams of Weed, Mary J Wanna, for you lame ass laymen. You can visit my don't know if he's coming or going former co worker online at this link http://www.keysso.net/ArrestReports/ArrestLog2.htm His last name is Yow (Like WOW) First name: Maurice. I had the day off today but they just called and want me to come into work, so gotta go, see ya soon......................

No comments:

Post a Comment