Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"

Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"
My FREE short story Memoir Available Worldwide on Amazon and iBooks (Click the Picture Above)

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Have you ever had a Towering Experience? I have and have a eBook to tell you all about it..

Well, now, the first "chapter" in my short story series, "Where Did My Life Go?" is now available exclusively on Amazon for 3 months. It is entitled, "A Towering Experience" which entails my encounters with celebrities along with some crazy trials and tribulations that happened to me me while working at Tower Records on Sunset Blvd. for 3 years before they went out of business. The story is short, maybe 20 pages, with more "chapters" coming soon. All for a WHOPPING 2.99! You can also borrow it within the Amazon Unlimited system. You can put it in your #AmazonCart on -------------------------------->>>>>this link------> http://bit.ly/MemoirBook
It would be greatly appreciated if you would leave my book an honest review on Amazon.Thank you! Just think of it as a early Christmas gift to me from you. You're soooooo (short) and sweet! Just like my wittle eBook.Awwwwww 😘 God bless and Merry Christmas. Follow me on Twitter @MemoirBook


The Video Trailer is AMAZING , if I do say so myself. It gave me goose bumps and I made the damn thing...with a little help from iMovie and my trusty side kick iPad!, of course. http://bit.ly/MemoirVideo





No comments:

Post a Comment