Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"

Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"
My FREE short story Memoir Available Worldwide on Amazon and iBooks (Click the Picture Above)

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Currently in writing mode..Patience is a virtue and good things come to those who wait

I am currently writing and organizing my memoir in which I plan to publish into a book. A recollection of pass memories as I tried to become a rock n roll drummer. Starting with my discovery of the drums in the Florida Keys, moving to San Francisco then on to Hollywood in pursuit of my dream. Recounting my past of playing drums in various bands, becoming a road manager and touring with a band who was signed to Virgin records, moving to Hollywood, CA working at Tower records while living in my van for 3 years. I found it to be an interesting journey although the outcome was not what I was looking for. The band broke up, my employer went out of business and my "home" van was towed away, only to end up back where I started, homeless in my hometown with nothing but memories. I have accepted the fact that it is not the destination but the experience between point A to point B in which one can learn to become a wiser and maybe even a better person. I hope you enjoy my journey as much as I had fun enduring it. It is definitely a roller coaster ride with some parts not for the weak at heart. If anybody can suggest a publisher and/or agent, I would be open to hear any suggestions on the best route on publishing a book. ..Thank you. Kevin Dale Sanders

No comments:

Post a Comment