Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"

Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"
My FREE short story Memoir Available Worldwide on Amazon and iBooks (Click the Picture Above)

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Key West Citizen Write Up

I want to thank Key West Citizen writer, John Desantis for writing about me in the newspaper on Monday, March 5th. I thought it was a thoughtfully, thoroughly well written article about me doing my job at Liberty Tax Service. The only crtique that might be misconstrued by readers is that it mentions my mother as being a registered nurse which was totally true except that to me, the article makes it sound like my mother is still alive which is actually not true as she passed away from pancreatic cancer (ironically my brother, 18 years older than I, is an oncologist, cancer doctor for you dumb asses) when I was 15 years old. I used to tell her I loved her bigger than the whole wide world. Sad but true. May GOD rest her soul.....On a brighter note, I would like to say Happy International Women's Day to all the International sisters around the globe. I know who runs this world, it's you!! ... Well, miss prissy pants from the library is kicking me off the computer, I gots to go!!...I'm gonna try and make the Marathon Seafood Festival this weekend!! Like you give a shit! Until next time, bon jour, chow amd wow, how, whatever other way you say "goodbye" to all the girls I love around the world!! Good Day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment