Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"

Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"
My FREE short story Memoir Available Worldwide on Amazon and iBooks (Click the Picture Above)

Friday, June 29, 2012

Hard Time on the 4th of July

Hello,
I will try and keep this short and sweet. I don't get my unemployment check until probably after the 4th and I anm currently broke and the homeless help center here in Miami Beach has been nothing but helpless. There are no beds available in Miami right now, which I don't have a problem with. I have a blanket and the cops have been cool with me sleeping in the park thus far. But I currently have 1.08 in my checking account and I need some help. I am not good at and can't bring myself to ask people on the street for money. I guess it's shame or pride or both, I don't know. But I do have a Wells Fargo checking account (Acct # 6658497117 ) that people can put money into to help me out until I get paid. I can even pay you back. But right now I have limited access to the computer and no current phone so I figured without anything else left to lose I would ask (sheepishly) online to see if anyone could help with just a couple of bucks for food and other stuff like bus fare. Anyway, this is no B.S. and email me what you want in return and I will do what I can at the moment. Thank you in advance, God bless you and Happy 4th of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment