Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"

Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"
My FREE short story Memoir Available Worldwide on Amazon and iBooks (Click the Picture Above)

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Got a Job Working The Corner....Again!!

I am not a hooker!! But I know how it feels to be one,... somewhat. I am now a hawker for the Key West Citizen. The first question you may ask yourself is, What is a hawker? Well the definition and what the Key West Citizen told me was, it is: A person who sells newspapers on a street corner to make 50% of the sales. Each paper Monday - Saturday is only .50 cents. Tips not included but definitely appreciated. I have adopted the corner of 1st & N. Roosevelt in Key West. I'm on the corner where the Shell station is. I sold a whopping 5 papers today out of 25. I need more sales in order to survive. So if you are in the area around 7am-ish to 9:45 ish come by and buy a paper from me!! Drive safe and I'll see you in the streets. Thanks for your support and tips are greatly appreciated!!!

Your friendly neighborhood newspaper selling,
poeticdrummer

No comments:

Post a Comment