Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"

Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"
My FREE short story Memoir Available Worldwide on Amazon and iBooks (Click the Picture Above)

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Trick Or Treat.. Happy Birthday To Me

Hello, my birthday is tomorrow as of this writing and I wrote a little poem to celebrate.

TRICK OR TREAT

I can't believe
I will be
forty-three
on Halloween
Happy Birthday
To me

The END

I told you it was a little poem. That's all I got. Thank you in advance for all the well wishes for my birthday.

My wishlist is to wish you all the best along with a Mac laptop, PS VITA w/ MLB12, an iPod, a smartphone (one that is smarter than I am), all the DVDs listed on my blog and a condo on Miami Beach.

Happy Halloween and stay safe!
poeticdrummer

No comments:

Post a Comment