Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"

Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"
My FREE short story Memoir Available Worldwide on Amazon and iBooks (Click the Picture Above)

Friday, September 12, 2014

New " poem" written 2 minutes ago.

Home on the range
Things can change

Where did you sleep
Where is your place
To keep
Under the moon
Deep into
The woods
Another
Nobody soul
Left all alone
In this lonely world

Check out
Before noon
Where has daddy gone
You ask yourself
The fact remains true
Never to
Return home
On the range
You wish
You could change
The game
That has been
Already played

Unable to explain
Unspeakable words
Get the just
Just in time
To know
Your fate
Just when
You thought
You had it all
It all falls
Apart

Swallow your pity
Wipe the tears of sorrow
Stand up
Like a man
Return to reality
Own your fault
Don't blame
Anybody else 
The truth remains

Home on the range
Take a chance
To change

What more can I say?
I will remain
Until my dying day
Duh!
WTF was I thinking ?
I was oblivious
To obvious thinking
Sue me
My million bucks 
Is in the bank
Take what you may

Your opinions
Don't change
What I see
Everyday
Home on the range
Just trying to escape
Before the glory
Or the cops
Before
The morning

Freedom of expression
Is my only decision 
I can make

Who gives a Shit
About
Who's running for President
I can run 
Faster than them
Politics
WTF is that?
Legalize weed
Balance the deficit
I'm not good at math
But Fat fucks
Living high on the hog
I will roll
Like pigs in shit

There I said it
Sue me for every dime
I don't have
Too bad
Pay your attorney fees, bitch!
As I roll in my grave
The devil
Stole my soul
So
You can't get that
DOH!

Boo Hoo Hoo
Kiss my ass



-----------------
First thing that came to mind, last night  Creativity? Nobody told me, this is my reality...I hope, nope, don't give a shit, what you think, doesn't matter to me, unless, of course, you put a million dollars in my bank account in which the number is 1-800-555- Kiss My Royal Ass.com....DOH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment