Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"

Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"
My FREE short story Memoir Available Worldwide on Amazon and iBooks (Click the Picture Above)

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Brand New Book Coming Soon..

Hello,
To all my legions of fans. I will no longer allow the mere human being to freely see my blog because I am putting what I have written thus far (2010 - 2015) into a convenient e-book for the masses to purchase for only 2.99  on Amazon.com. If you want to continue to read my fascinating blog post in the past and into the future you will have to provide your email and I will put you on the list so you can read for FREE until your hearts content. Send your email address to poeticdrummer@gmail.com and I will give you the key to FREE full lifetime access to my blog. Thank you and goodnight.

BTW.. My current short story, "A Towering Experience" will be available for FREE on October 9th, 2015 until October 13th, 2015 only on Amazon.com in honor of my biological father's death from a gunshot on October 10, 1970 and Columbus Day, a day of Discovery, October 12th, 1492.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment