Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"

Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"
My FREE short story Memoir Available Worldwide on Amazon and iBooks (Click the Picture Above)

Monday, May 13, 2013

Band name: Fall Down Daddy - Song name: Alcohol Call

I got the CD back from the production. I listened to the song and was disappointed that they used a drum machine as opposed to real "live" drums. Especially when I am a drummer myself. I think it takes away the power of what the song could of been. I knew it was a long shot in the dark and really, what could I expect for 200 bucks. Hopefully, I can recoup my investment. I wish I could put out something better but I can't just sit on it. For only 7.99 MondoTunes will distribute the song to over 750 online retailers including iTunes, Amazon, eMusic, Spotify and Napster to name a few.

I named the "band" Fall Down Daddy and the single "Alcohol Call" should be distributed worldwide online in about 3 weeks from now. Some sites will get it up sooner than others.
The song sounds like old school country ie. George Jones and Johnny Cash (R.I.P.) It has that "feel" to it and believe me, I would never compare my song to be even close to those legends.





Credits for the song:

Words by Kevin Dale Sanders
Music and Vocals by David Fox
Recorded under the direction of Arthur Kaufman at Magic Key Productions
Published by Major Jordan Productions 2013

Like the band/song on Facebook at Facebook.com/FallDownDaddy

Follow on Twitter @FallDownDaddy

See the lyrics on YouTube @ YouTube.com/user/FallDownDaddy

Visit the band at MySpace.com/FallDownDaddy

Email - falldowndaddy@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment