Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"

Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"
My FREE short story Memoir Available Worldwide on Amazon and iBooks (Click the Picture Above)

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

FRESH OUT OF BUBBLE GUM

There's a joke about kickin' ass and bubble gum. These words I wrote last night and I couldn't stop laughing!! I don't know if the reference of an "ass" doctor in which my brother is a anal cancer doctor, a Professor of Oncology to be exact, I guess he likes dealing with assholes, I personally can't stand them, but that is his chosen profession. GOD bless him, it's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it. I love him with all my heart!!! I dedicate these words to him, with tongue and "ass" cheeks, of course!!!




FRESH OUT OF KICK ASS

BUT I THINK

WE MIGHT

STILL HAVE SOME

BUBBLE GUM


WE'll TAKE YOUR NAME AND NUMBER

AND CALL YOU IN THE MORNING


TO SEE

WHEN THE DOCTOR

CAN PUT A FOOT

UP YOUR ASS



Short and simple, but, at least, I think, to the point.



Wrote a few more lines that I like, but have yet to put them to a poem, here they are.......


But first, let me give you words a fellow homeless man named Ken wrote in my notebook as I was writing another poem/song pissed off at K.O.T.S. after they told me they were full and I had to go. He told me that he had a line to write, then I handed him my notebook and he wrote,

"Have I told you, how much I like you, I said to my hero"

Pretty cool and surprising to me, you never know, how somebody thinks about you.

The homeless community is usually vindictive and out to get you, as you sleep in the same place. For the most part, it seems to me, they try to get everything with greed, without thinking about somebody else, Me Me Me. I know one guy who HAS TO BE FIRST IN LINE at the soup kitchen EVERYDAY!!! Ridiculous to me, but what do I know, I'm just another man, living on the streets.

O.K. Enough banter...here are some of the lines...



BURN A BRIDGE

YOU WILL NEVER

CROSS AGAIN




KICKING ASS NOW

TAKING NAMES LATER

YOU STARTED A WAR

I WILL NEVER FORGET

TO

FINISH




TREAT ME

LIKE A EPIDEMIC DISEASE

POINT YOUR FINGER

WITHOUT A PLACE TO SLEEP



ONE OF

THE ELITE SOCIETY

SUE ME

WITHOUT MONEY

TO CONSUME

YOU WISH

YOU WERE ME

I WISH

NOT TO BE YOU



Thank you, this concludes our broadcast of the poeticdrummer blogspot, remember, the only life, you have, is one! So, make sure, you have some fun!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment