Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"

Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"
My FREE short story Memoir Available Worldwide on Amazon and iBooks (Click the Picture Above)

Friday, May 3, 2013

Lesson Session

LESSON SESSION


Written May 1, 20013



CLASS IS IN SESSION

TIME FOR YOU

TO LEARN A LESSON



DON'T TELL ME

I TOLD YOU SO



YOU DIDN'T WANT

TO LISTEN

AS I SPOKE

THE TRUTH



ALL YOU WANTED TO DO

WAS TELL LIES

THAT CAME BACK TO YOU



CALL ME A DRUNK

WITHOUT DIRECTION

BUT I THINK

I NEED ANOTHER DRINK

I BLAME YOU

FOR MY FAULT



KEEP YOU GUESSING

YOU NEVER KNOW

WHERE THE BLESSING

COMES FROM



LIVE ON MY OWN

WITHOUT A CARE

IN THE WORLD



HE WILL PROTECT YOU

FROM THE PROBLEMS

YOU MAY FACE

ANY DAY

ALL YOU NEED IS FAITH



KNOW THAT HE LOVES YOU

AND WILL

ALWAYS

KEEP YOU SAFE



FROM A DARK PLACE

TAKE TOMORROW

AS A GIFT

HE GIVES IT BACK

10 FOLD

NOT WHAT YOU GOT

BUT WHAT

YOU HAVE BEEN BESTOWED

EVEN WITHOUT

A PLACE TO GO



A LIFE LESSON

I COULD NEVER

LEARN IN SCHOOL



I have too much time on my hands while I am on "vacation", good that I have time to write another poem but I am drinking like a fish. But that will end soon, as my money is running out. I might go into detox in Marathon as I am tired of the situation as I wait for my song to get done. Celebrating too early, I think and I have no clue on how it sounds but the producer has emailed me a few times and tells me it sounds great. You never know how the public will take your song. It's gonna take 2 more weeks for the finished CD then I have to pay for distribution which is only 8 bucks to get delivered to over 750 outlets online including
iTunes, Amazon and all kinds of other sites. So we'll see what the future holds, if I had a crystal ball, I would tell you now, but I don't. I've decided to name my publishing company after my grandfather who was a Major in the Allied Air Force and my mothers' father, his name is Collis Jordan so I liked the ring of, Major Jordan Productions, being that they produced me, I think it would only be fair if I paid homage to them. That's all for now, just pray I don't drink myself to death or end up in jail!! Peace, Love and Happiness!!





--

Visit my blog at www.poeticdrummer.blogspot.com for the latest in what is happening in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment