Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"

Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"
My FREE short story Memoir Available Worldwide on Amazon and iBooks (Click the Picture Above)

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Poem Out Of Boredom

Poem

I didn't mean to say
What I meant to say 
Or maybe I did
I can't recall
The recollection 
That I might have had

My memory 
Slips away
From me
From time to time
Anyway
I just thought
I would say

Only if
I could remember
The past times
We once had

People today
Don't know
Our history
Set in stone
Until the end

Nothing
Nobody
Could ever
Takeaway
For eternity

Priceless jewel
Sitting alone
Wishing
He could
Go back
Again
Realizing 
He has
No Chance
To save the day
Once again
Another wrong thing
I didn't mean to say
But the point
Escaped my mind
To really think
I might be wrong
In the right situation
Not enough songs
On the radio
To move my soul
Talent
Out the window
Never will know
How far this
Dream will go
Until you hit
The end of the road

-Happy Unemployment Wednesday!!! Wrote this 2 minutes ago...GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT OFF THE SKILLET......FINGER LICKIN' GGOOOOOOOOODDDD!! ...........Let GO, let GOD, DO GOOD!! .........Can I buy a vowel, Pat?
Follow my insanity on Twitter @poeticdrummer or @conchkid or @THCtweet or @halloweenbaby (I'll be 45 on Halloween, don't tell anybody, I already feel old already!) or @bertha_bookman if you want to lose wait..um..weight..OR @Freeway2Payday if you want to make money online..I could go on for 25 or so Twitter accounts I "own" but I am tired of typing!!! ....Have a good night and may you escape your nightmares and wake up to your dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment