Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"

Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"
My FREE short story Memoir Available Worldwide on Amazon and iBooks (Click the Picture Above)

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Unknown Future Rainstorm Poem

Rainstorm Unknown Future

The rain falls around me
Underneath a empty bus stop
No One can change
The tears seeping in
From the storm
That will never end

Dry for now
But I know from truth
It will begin again
Nobody can change
The weather
Ruled by Mother Nature

A battle begun
But never won
Ride the storm out
One teardrop
At a time
When you need 
Sympathy
Or the very least
Somebody
To escape your problems
You can't hide
The truth
Is inside

I had the line
But I forgot
Just in time
For you to ridicule me
Tell me I am
Ridiculous Everytime
A tale I Have been told
All my life
That hasn't changed
Like the rain
Before me today

Not a poet
Per se
The words change
In disbelief
Every time I think


Lost in between
The drama
That I see
I don't need

Just trying
To find
A warm place to sleep
In the right frame
Of mind

Everybody else
Out to get over
Somebody else
I ask 
Why?

With answers 
I can't find

What is the meaning
Of life
Left behind

Maybe a message 
Unable to decipher
I guess
Only speculation
Will find
The answers
I have no choice
In my current
Situation
At the end of the road
We all go down

The end is
The grave
In the same place
We all lay down
One day 
So they say
For eternity

After that
What happens next
Is anybody's guess

I'm not a preacher
Or anyone who claims
To know the afterlife 
When we are gone
From Earth Forever

I only hope
For a family reunion
To see
My parents
Once again

To reminisce 
About the times
We never had

Destiny is
In the hands
Of GOD
Our creator
Maker
For sure
Who else
Could do this to us
There is something more
Than none of us
Know about

The reason is there
For us to learn about
For a greater good
Than we could
Ever comprehend
Peace on Earth

Thanks for spell check 
Otherwise
You
Would
Never
Understand!!


My Mom died
In this hospital 
Nothing could
Take away 
Her saving grace
Left alone
Alone 
In a empty world 
That I must move along
By myself

I keeping searching for
The unknown future

No comments:

Post a Comment