Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"

Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"
My FREE short story Memoir Available Worldwide on Amazon and iBooks (Click the Picture Above)

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Angels In Heaven/Career Change

I wrote this in dedication to the families of the children and teachers who lost their lives in the senseless act in Newtown, Conn. that should of never happened, but unfortunately did happen.




ANGELS IN HEAVEN



THE ANGELS

ARE IN HEAVEN

RESTING IN PEACE



WAITING PATIENTLY

FOR YOUR ARRIVAL

TAKE YOUR TIME THOUGH

YOU STILL HAVE WORK

ON EARTH TO DO



JUST KNOW

THEY STILL

LOVE YOU

A FAMILY REUNION

WILL RETURN SOON



STAY STRONG

DON'T LET GO

OF HOPE



WE WILL ALL BE HOME SOON

TIME TO REJOICE



FOR THEY ARE NOW

IN GODS' ARMS

SAFE FROM HARM





Written - 12/29/12 - Kevin Dale Sanders





I hope you all had a Happy Holiday and didn't get into any trouble! Speaking of trouble, Murphy has a court date tomorrow and should get out of the jailhouse rock. So beware and let the madness begin again!!!!! He's hell bent on getting another bad motor scooter and he should have 2 checks waiting for him when he gets out. Don't say I didn't warn you. ...Work wise for me, Friday, will probably be my last day at the Key West Citizen as I can't for the life of me sell 25 papers. My record is 12 in one day. BUT.. by then I should be returning as the Statue of Liberty, working for Liberty Tax soon after.















No comments:

Post a Comment