Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"

Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"
My FREE short story Memoir Available Worldwide on Amazon and iBooks (Click the Picture Above)

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Special Poem - "No Snow Christmas"

Hello to all of you who I don't know, at least I don't think I know but who knows? I just wrote a new poem, Imagine that (John Lennon Tribute) and yes, that is why I call myself the poetic drummer because I write poems and I play the drums ;) Any who, I just wrote it in front of the Key West library and submitted it to the Weekly newspaper here in the fabulous Florida Keys because they are having a Christmas poem contest and 1st place wins a 8 gigabyte, yes you heard right, an 8 gigabyte iPod nano and for the love of music I need it and this newspaper hooker, I mean hawker job is NOT paying the bills, not that I have any anyway but if I did, I surely would be homeless!!! Oh wait a minute, I almost forgot, I am homeless. O.K. enough with da bullshit, lets get on to duh business at hand with a poem I wrote with my right hand. Sorry that was stupid but it was the first thing that came to mind and I'm almost out of time at the library which did I mention I wrote in front of the library in 5 minutes!! I mean, it won't save the impending end of the world but I do hope you'll get to read it before December 21st. Sad to think that this just might be, (sniff, sniff) MY LAST POEM!!!! Merry Christmas and Happy World Ending. See you on the other side--------------->-------------------------->-----------------------;)


NO SNOW CHRISTMAS




ALTHOUGH I KNOW

WE WON'T HAVE SNOW

THIS CHRISTMAS EVE

I STILL BELIEVE

THAT SANTA WILL BRING

A GIFT FOR ME

UNDERNEATH

THE PALM TREE

AS I SLEEP

ON THE BEACH

WITH VISIONS AND DREAMS

OF

WORLD PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment