Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"

Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"
My FREE short story Memoir Available Worldwide on Amazon and iBooks (Click the Picture Above)

Saturday, December 1, 2012

The debut of duh "Murphy Show" on YouTube channel MurphyShow

Yes that is right. I have my homeless buddy up and running on the World Wide Web. He has his own YouTube channel called MurphyShow. I've just uploaded a few videos for you to check out. My favorite one..so far, is the one I entitled, "Byte Me". We had a lot of fun. I just wanted to point out, just in case you thought differently, that I am NOT making fun of Murphy, I am having fun with Murphy. I hope you enjoy the videos and there are sure to be more in the future. As long as I don't lose my mp3 player/camera.
See you in YouTube land. And remember kids, have fun and don't hurt no one.
                     The "star" of duh Murphy Show - MURPHY                                                             


No comments:

Post a Comment