Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"

Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"
My FREE short story Memoir Available Worldwide on Amazon and iBooks (Click the Picture Above)

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

NEWS FLASH - THE STAR OF THE "MURPHY SHOW" IN JAIL!!!

This just in in the newsroom. There are confirmed reports that the star of the YouTube T.V. show "Murphy Show", Murphy, has been jailed :O (He's not a has been, he's a GD wanna BE!!) Charged with 1 UNKNOWN count of 999999. (If it's unknown then how do "they" know he did it? duuuuuhhh, gee Wally, I don't know) You can visit Murphy in jail kinda, sorta, not really, if you click **THIS**
I guess poor widdle Murphys won't be home for Christ, ha ha ho ho, mas!!...O.K. let me digress while the culprit sits in jail, I HOPE HE ROTS IN THERE, HOW COULD HE DO SUCH A THING AS AN UNKNOWN 9999999999. I told him before I left for work this morning to stay OUT of trouble!!! But did that boy listen? NOOOOOOO!! He never does. Well, let's look on the bright side, at least he'll get a FULL hose down with soap when he gets into jail town and come out smelling purdy with lostsa money.

Mary, (I won't be home for) Christmas!!! I've got to visit Murphy in jail now!!! DAMN!! That boy!!

                                                                


P.S.
2 more days until the END OF THE WORLD!!!! I'm SOOOOO SCARED !!! BTW, What TIME is the EOTW starting? I sure as hell don't want to be late, I wouldn't miss that show for the WORLD!!!!

Until we never meet again,
your pathetic, poetic drummer that can't sell a newspaper to save his life!!! Oh no, don't cry, the way I look at it, I only gots 2 more days of work. This thing better happen or I'm gonna piss on Murphy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment