Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"

Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"
My FREE short story Memoir Available Worldwide on Amazon and iBooks (Click the Picture Above)

Friday, January 3, 2014

DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 AND/OR CAN'T HANDLE BAD WORDS AND EXPLICIT THOUGHTS.

A new poem I wrote on 12/30/3013 PARENTAL ADVISORY : THIS POEM CONTAINS EXPLICIT WORDS AND THOUGHTS. NOT FOR THE YOUNG AT HEART.

Look down on me
Like a fallen star
Who the fuck
Do you think you are
I smell the stench 
Your ship
Is about to sink
From all the bullshit
You keep
Trying to feed me

I'm full
Give me what I need
Give me all the lies
Make me feel better
To look at
Your miserable life
Send me another
Love letter

So we can move on
You broke my heart in two
Now we are both alone 

Point the finger
At who's to blame
Sorry honey 
I just don't feel
The same way

Start another argument 
To augment our relationship
Compromise 
Your position
I promise to cum
On your back
If you show
Your beaver clam

Don't bite
My feelings hurt easily
You already devastated my life
Til death do us part
My life ended
When I asked you
To be my wife

Now I can see the rain
On a cloudy day
Blinded by your light
That flickers in the middle of the night
When I close my eyes
I wish I could wake up surprised

Instead
Toss and turn
While the nightmare returns
Scared out of my mind

Just when I thought
I was bad off
I see somebody else better off
Appreciate every gift I get everyday 

When I see the mess
I feel the need
To take the garbage out
Feed the cat
Walk the dog
Do the dishes
Clean the fishes
Jump up and down
Until you say stop

Simon says
Ain't gots shit on you

I guess I'm a sucker for punishment
I ask myself
How I got into this predicament

File for insanity
Before the bitch
Files for divorce
And we end up in court
Close the bank account
Before she takes all my money
Then wait for my life to go down the drain 

Broker than the joker 
Hopped up on happy pills

Rob a bank
To make up for
All the money
The bitch done spent

Make up for
Tomorrow
Wake up today
Forget about the problems of yesterday 
For Christ's' sake
There's got to be a better way

I wish I had all the answers
All I have left
Is my life in question

Spin my wheels
To get back 
On track 
Stay In between 
The lines
I wish I could read

Blinded by the bright light
Could this be the end
From the day
I was born
Sacrifice
Dear Lord
I've done my time
Let me go
It's time
To move on

Give me a push or a shove
Give me a sign
Take me away
To a far away place
Where I can escape the pain
From here to eternity
Let me rest in peace
Sleep next to my family
I promise to be good 

Anything else
You're pushing your luck
I know you wouldn't ask for too much
Thank you Lord
Cause I don't have
Much luck

I lose the lottery
Every time I play
I never had a chance in Hell
Anyway 

Wishful thinking
Hopefully dreaming
Just a chance to get out alive
From the mundane world
I look and find

Went to a psychic 
To get
The winning numbers
I lost every time 
Like playing Russian roulette
With a paradise
By my side
How can I believe

Now I want to be
A meteorologist 
I think I can predict
A 20 percent
Chance of rain

I just need to find out
The difference between
What
Mostly sunny and
Partly cloudy means

Then all I need
Is a T.V. screen
Smile with a gleam
In the eye
Of the storm
I can see coming
A million miles away

Run for shelter
Before my house floats away
Safe from you fools
Floating on the farm

Laugh like a pig in shit
Above water
Sitting on a stack
Of beef ribs

That's all I got
Now I have to run to the bank
See you later, goodbye
You ain't seen the best of me yet!!!!!
I can't wait, ....Bye-Bye ;) Have a great 2014!

Love you, Have fun OXOX Rock On!

No comments:

Post a Comment