Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"

Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"
My FREE short story Memoir Available Worldwide on Amazon and iBooks (Click the Picture Above)

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Murphy is back in town/Tour work schedule

Murphy's back in Key West, all the way from Texas! Here is some video I shot when I first saw him again at Bayview Park.


I am waving the Liberty Tax sign in Key West and Marathon. The current "tour" schedule is as follows: (Subject to change, due to weather or a sudden change of my bosses mind and/or direction)

Wed - Jan 22nd - Key West - 1pm - 6pm (Corner of Kennedy & Roosevelt)

Thurs - Jan 23rd - Marathon -  2 p.m.ish - 6pm SHARP! (In front of the main post office across the street from Wendy's and yes you can buy me a Double with Cheese, NO TOMATO!)

Fri - PAYDAY, YAY - Jan 24th - Key West - Same Bat Time, Same Shit, Different Day corner)

Sat - Jan 25th - Marathon - 10 AM! - 2:30ish (Note, I eat pizza from Papa John's, next to the post office on Saturdays, with Pepperoni and Mushrooms.)

Sun - Day OFF (Beach day, if it isn't cold and/or raining)

I will leave you with my latest, piece of crap, poem,that I wrote when I was slightly inebriated on some type of alcohol and bored out of mine.

You only live once 
You might as well
Be first !!
Straight out of the box
Above all else
The finish line
Will always be there
Never too soon
Live up
To the lyrics
Stand up
And shout
Make your opinion
Count
A dollar bill
Will not change
My will
My mind
I own
Free and clear
We blessed
We live above
The rest
Before we rest in peace

Without a prediction
Crystal ball
Without direction
I wish I knew
The day I face death

But I love surprises
Like a Christmas Day 
Never know
What Santa Claus
Gives or
Brings
Frost bit feets fixed
Murphy is back to stay
All the way from Texas
He says
He's got something to say
As I leave him
Speechless

Naughty or nice
Ok in the mirror 
To see
Where you have been before
Surprised
Your Karma
Comes back to you
I told you the truth
But you didn't 
Want to listen
What else can I do
Silly rabbit
Tricks are for kids
Vagina is
For Men's 
Keep me warm
On a cold night
Murphy's back
Back for the attack
Yeah
You better watch out
The show is about
Ready to start
Wait for the
Finish line
To see
Where you end up
I told you the truth
From the get go
You must face
The facts
I told you so
Not my fault
It's all your own

Answer the question
Without answers
Lost in the woods
Leave me alone
Like you never 
Seen me
Before
Who am I
Who do U think
U are

Let me guess
Better than me
Chew
A better
Piece of bubble gum
Stuck to the bottom
Of my shoe
Solve the crime 
I can only hope
I see you crying
At the funeral

The end comes soon
The last minute
You thought you had
Another breath to intake 

The Police or Sting
Can't save you now 
You should of
Thought about that
Before
You ran your
Diaherra mouth
Runnin down a leg
Kick you in the ass
Never
To comeback again

Don't blame me
Point a finger
At the one
Who looks
Into the mirror
The reflection
Call the kettle black
I know you do
Nothing wrong

Blame me
For your faults
As I fall off
The cliff
Without you
Catching me
I thought
We were best friends
I heard
Nothing could stand
In our way
Talk is cheap
I thought the words
Meant something
But I found out
Something else

I was lost before
I didn't have anything 
Before I met you
Just another day
I don't miss
Something I
Never had

Boo Hoo
My bank account
Is closed
Drain my soul
For every drop
You can get
Not enough
To get back home

I haven't seen it
Since
I was 13 or 15 years old
You didn't think about me
When I was crying alone
I thought I had a friend
I thought, thought wrong
Wishful thinking
Macho man
Sing alone

Where were you
When I needed you?
Most
I didn't think
I did anything wrong

Burn me at the stakes
Crucify me like
Jesus Christ
Save your soul
From your mistakes
That you
Have already made

Talk to me
When we get to Heaven
It might not be tomorrow
But the clock is ticking
Forward
I wish I could
Predict the future

All I can do is
Live and breathe
Every second
I am awake today

Thank God
Every breath I take
Without Him
I would be gasping
For air

A gift
I get everyday
I thank Him
For his generosity
Just another day
To live again
To show my glory
Kneel down and pray
And thank The Lord! 
Another present
Under the tree
In January
I question myself
How lucky I am?

Without Him
I am nothing else
He means everything to me
Nobody stands above
He is the only one
That makes my life complete
Without Him
I am nothing else
I thank Him
For everyday
I am alive
On Earth
Without Him
I am nothing else
He's the beginning
And the end
Of every story
I ever wrote
Praise The Lord 
He gives me the words
To speak
I thank Him
Every night I
Go to sleep
I can stand
Without a penny
In my pocket
But with Him
Baby
I'm a rich man
Beyond belief
Wake up
From
A materialistic dream
I have everything
Whatever I wish for
I already have
Just have to
Dig a little deeper
Listen to your heart
All the answers
Are within
Your sleep
Dig deep
Reach for your soul 
He is here
For me and you
Catch a teardrop
Everything is gonna be alright
Just like Marley said
No woman, No cry 

His soul
Still rings true
After all the years
I see the sight
He envisioned
Start a revolution
Unknown solider
Fight the war
Never won
Rebel
We will not Stop!
Until we right the wrongs
Never give up
Until death becomes

We are stronger
Than
They are

Follow the footsteps
Of our forefathers 
See the light
To show which way
To go in the dark

Never make
The same mistake twice
Learn from what
Has been done before


WOW!! You get an A+ for reading this thing until the end. Have a happy, safe and fun weekend!! OXOX



No comments:

Post a Comment