Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"

Author of the memoir, "Where Did My Life Go?"
My FREE short story Memoir Available Worldwide on Amazon and iBooks (Click the Picture Above)

Monday, January 6, 2014

Here's my latest, and of course, greatest input to society as well as my thoughts. You're as good as your last record, so I guess, I'm good....Hold on, wait a minute,.....Is there a time limit?

Alone
Deep in the woods
Think about where my life has gone
Over a beer and a few friends
Wonder where
My life just went

I have a job 
That I haven't started yet
The anticipation awaits then the world will know
My good fortune and fame

Good luck to you
Is all I have to say
Thank you
For another blessed  day

Step in your own shit
Arrest your ass
For breaking the law

Blame everybody
For your fault
As you pretend
It's not your own

As you sit in jail
You still feel
Innocent
Act like
You did nothing wrong
Dig yourself deeper 
Into a hole

Don't blame me
If you get too deep
Questions
Are all you have 
Answers are all you seek

Find the
Power of the pen
You wish you had said
Found behind
The last back page

Lost without the friends
You thought
You once had
As you observe and deserve the flames
Of the burning bridge

Sorry for the good karma you lost
I can't believe
You didn't think
You had to pay the cost 

It's a bitch
Just like
My future ex wife
The basic fundaments
And elements
Never change
In life

I tried to show you the way
But then again
You wouldn't listen
A story book
Filled with fiction
Now you face 
A felony conviction
End of story
I wish I could say
That I am sorry
And hope
You have
A better ending
But it's too late
The pages
Have already 
Been written

##################!

On that note,
I will be returning to work (Imagine that, what is that?) on Tuesday, playing my part, as the Statue of Liberty. I spoke to my boss, John, (great guy, BTW) yesterday and found out that he opened another Liberty Tax office in Marathon. I found a new, former drag queen, gay friend, who loves to dance, Bob, in Marathon, that needs a job and hooked him up with employment as a Statue of Liberty representative. So remember, I'm the straight as an arrow one, he's the gay one, not that it matters, but I must set the record straight, to keep the record straight! I don't know if I intended a pun or knot. (Hang me by a noose) ..Anyway, I know, I will be "waving a sign", doing double duty, between Key West and my hometown of Marathon. It seems like, it will feels like, I am on a 50 mile here or there in between tour! Pretty cool!
Rock on...see you on a street corner near you. That's if, you come close to the corner of Kennedy and Roosevelt in Key West or somewhere by the post office in Marathon. As you should already know, I LOVE YOU ALL!!! God bless and peace out................;) It's time to ROCK N' ROLL....OOOH OOH OOH OHH....Reminds me of a Led Zeppelin song! If you can guess the correct, right answer, I'll give you a hundred bucks!!....My lawyers have informed me that I should put a disclaimer in so I don't actually have to pay you lousy mother fu!ckers a Benjamin bill.  He he, ho hoe and a bottle of rum to goooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment